Popeye turned to spinach to gain super strength Sumo wrestlers turn to Chanko Nabe. This is the...Read More
Category: Japan Travel
I think of Japan as a wonderland. I love the country’s cities and countryside as well.
This year we spent over a month in Japan to explore Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka and a little of its surrounding areas. It was a unique experience which we’ll never forget.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
We send exciting, fun, weird stories & other stuff
Travel | Movies | Anime | Books | Art| Magic & lots more!
Grab your Cape! Adventure awaits!
- Funny Books For Weirdos
- Top Anime Shows That Help Me Fight Depression And Anxiety
- Chanko Nabe: The Magical Stew That Gives Super Strength To Sumo Wrestlers
- “Doctor Who” Approved Destinations Around The World: 10 Amazing locations you can visit without a Tardis
- 10 Most Beautiful Anime Songs That Will Make Your Heart Pound Stronger
- Exploring Cebu & Bohol: The Lands Of Fun And Sunshine