This month I finally had the chance to visit one of the best Glamping sites in the UK. Ever since...Read More
Posted by Jella | 1 | Culture, 1 | GEEKISH, 1 | Travel, Activities, Brain Snacks, History & Science, Legends, Myths, & What Not, Off-beat, Weird, & Little Known, Pop Culture & Nostaliga, Vietnam Travel, Volunteer
While I loved Jurassic World’s Fallen Kingdom my favorites will always be the Jurassic Park...Read More
For a geeky & magical holiday visit Baan Suan Noi or Hobbiton near Khao Yai National Park...Read More
There are many amazing festivals waiting for the geek travelers! We want to show you the best...Read More
GET OUR NEWSLETTER
It's Free & Fun!
We’ll send you our latest stories, guides, & curious finds.
- 15 Creepy & Dark Anime Characters Who Will Make You Shiver
- Italy’s Best Gelato Shop Is Hidden In This Charming Town
- 10 Best Books About Witches to Bring Magic Into Your Travels
- Vacation like Robert Langdon at this historic hotel in Florence
- This Da Lat Hotel is the Craziest House on Earth
- Glamping At Camp Katur In Yorkshire, UK